Most of us are not tech junkies who know the simplest ways to make things easy especially when it involves gadgets like PC and smartphone. Unlike many tech enthusiasts, they just keep mum about the methods that they acquire which is actually as easy as pressing the F1 button on the keyboard. Say What?!!..
Now there are some super duper easy ways to fully utilize the gadgets that we have which make all the difference when browsing, texting or listening to music. Well, maybe to us it ain’t that cool but to others, we just wouldn’t know.
A quick Tech Hack for Dummies
1. Try this, use your keyboard space bar to actually scroll down or up a page while doing your work on the computer. To scroll up just press “Shift” and Space bar simultaneously. To scroll down, change “Shift” to “Ctrl”. See how easy thatswi? Not fancy enough? Try the second one.
2. There’s a way to enlarge the web text. For those who have the luxury of using a scroll-wheeled mouse, just press “Ctrl” and scroll the wheel. But on the keyboard, just press “Ctrl +” to enlarge and “Ctrl -” to shrink the web text. Nice ey? 😛
3. Many students nowadays carry their smartphone in class. The moment they do not get the meaning of certain words uttered by their genius professors, simply Google them. Type define followed by the word the want to understand. This is where the smartphone comes handy in class.
4. Now this is something even i didn’t realize in the first place. Does that make me look Dumb? LOL. To charge your phone fast, simply put it into airplane mode and surprisingly, this will charge it twice as fast. Don’t believe it, try it for yourself.
Don’t be such a dumb-ass activating the airplane mode and hope it turns to something else. Haha
5. If you’re sick of seeing banner ads pops up while gaming and using other smartphone apps, you can simply stop them just by putting your phone in airplane mode. This will be a good idea for some game junkies out there who do not like to install an ad blocker app.
6. Now this is cost-effectively genius. Basically it doesn’t take a genius at all to figure this thing out. Adding cups can really amplify the sound of the music on smartphone.
How often do we see some simply genius methods that make us look like a moron, a tech moron in a way. geeez..